The Whole Plate: A Return to Real Food is composed of 4 Units and 2 mini-units that teach students:
- How to choose and prepare whole, natural foods from scratch,
- What the basics of healthy nutrition are,
- How our current food system impacts our health and the health of our planet as a whole,
- Who started the modern organic, natural foods movement and who is at the cutting edge of nutrition today,
- Why it is all interconnected!
Each Units comes complete with: a Course Overview, Unit Introductions, Readings, Lectures, Study Questions and Answers, Recipes and Resources For Further Study.